- Jan 4, 2016 SCOTT SHARRARD OF GREGG ALLMAN BAND TALKS COMPOSING, GUITARS, 2016 LAID BACK FESTIVALS, CO-BILLS WITH ZZ TOP Jan 4, 2016
- Jan 19, 2016 A WEEK WITH DUANE'S '57 GOLDTOP Jan 19, 2016
- Mar 3, 2016 OFF TO MUSCLE SHOALS Mar 3, 2016
- Apr 25, 2016 FOR THE PURPLE ONE, MAY HE REST IN PEACE Apr 25, 2016
- Jun 15, 2016 ONE FROM THE ROAD Jun 15, 2016
- Jul 20, 2016 MUSIC IS STILL THE ANSWER Jul 20, 2016
- February 2017
- Mar 12, 2017 CONNECTING WITH HISTORY Mar 12, 2017
- May 28, 2017 Gregory LeNoir Allman (12/8/47 - 5/27/17) May 28, 2017
Scott began his music career in Wisconsin in the early ’90′s. He spent his teenage years attending Milwaukee’s prestigious High School of The Arts by day, while playing in clubs and touring by night. During that time, he played with local blues legends the Stokes, Willie Higgins, and Harvey Scales, as well as such international blues and jazz luminaries as Buddy Miles, Melvin Rhyne, and Clyde Stubblefield.
After rising to the top of the local circuit by the age of 19, Scott moved to New York City with his band, The Chesterfields. They recorded and released three albums, toured nationally, and were mentored by Ahmet Ertegun and recieved critical praise from the likes of Russ Titlemen, Rob Thomas, and Dr. John. The band also garnered rave reviews from Billboard Magazine, USA Today and many other national publications. The band disolved in 2002 and Scott then embarked on his career as a solo artist. From 2002-2008, Scott released three albums (Dawnbreaker, Analog/Monolog, and Ante Up) to critical acclaim.
In the Fall of 2008, Scott joined the Gregg Allman Band as a touring guitarist, being hailed as “Gregg Allman’s secret weapon” by Glide magazine. Scott has developed a close musical relationship with Allman over the last 7 years and he now serves as Musical Director for the Gregg Allman Band. Allman can also be heard covering Scott’s song (from 2012’s Brickyard Band album) “Love Like Kerosene” and there are plans to include it on his next solo album.
Scott Sharrard and the Brickyard Band, released their self titled debut in 2012 and embarked on a national tour soon after. Their new album is now in the works with a 2015 release date to be announced.
Over the years, Scott has also performed with such artists as The Allman Brothers, Levon Helm, Amy Helm, Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band, Jennifer Johns, Marshall Crenshaw, Kelley Hunt, Katy Pfaffl, Brian Charette, and Jay Collins & The Kings County Band.